Gadir is the white wine from Osborne, a fresh and perfumed white wine made 100% from Chardonnay grapes.
To all who want to enjoy the essences of a nice white wine, Gadir is the perfect choice.
0 Item Items
ESTE PRODUCTO ESTÁ TEMPORALMENTE AGOTADO
Warning: Last items in stock!
|12||0,42 €||Up to 5,04 €|
- View: Gadir has a bright yellow colour, with green hints.
- Nose: Fresh herbal aromas, tropical fruits and green apple.
- Mouth: Freshe, easy to drink, good acidity, fruity and slightly citric.
- Serving Temperature: 8ºC
- Pairing: To take with fish, shellfood, rice and pasta.
- Cellar: Bodegas Osborne
- Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
- Wine Type: Still white wine
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.
- Ageing: Young wine, not aged.
- Winemaking: Grapes harvested at optimum maturity to get the best organoleptic qualities. Transport in little trailers to cellar to get the grape in the best condition. Typical white fermentation with destemming, short cold maceration and soft pressing with static racking. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 14°C.