Gadir is the white wine from Osborne, a fresh and perfumed white wine made 100% from Chardonnay grapes.
To all who want to enjoy the essences of a nice white wine, Gadir is the perfect choice.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|12||0,42 €||Up to 5,04 €|
- View: Gadir has a bright yellow colour, with green hints.
- Nose: Fresh herbal aromas, tropical fruits and green apple.
- Mouth: Freshe, easy to drink, good acidity, fruity and slightly citric.
- Serving Temperature: 8ºC
- Pairing: To take with fish, shellfood, rice and pasta.
- Cellar: Bodegas Osborne
- Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
- Wine Type: Still white wine
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.
- Ageing: Young wine, not aged.
- Winemaking: Grapes harvested at optimum maturity to get the best organoleptic qualities. Transport in little trailers to cellar to get the grape in the best condition. Typical white fermentation with destemming, short cold maceration and soft pressing with static racking. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 14°C.