Solaz Verdejo-Viura is a white wine, very fresh and aromatic.Refreshing and invigorating, this wine is ideal for enjoying on its own.
It has a refreshing citric smell and tropical hints.
Although it has a sharp taste, it is a pleasant wine which lingers in the mouth.
It goes well with all kinds of fish, seafood and pasta dishes.
17 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|6||0,20 €||Up to 1,20 €|
- View: Osborne Solaz Verdejo-Viura is straw yellow, with golden hues, clean and brilliant.
- Nose: Lively, fresh and soft. Its crisp acidity balances the herbaceous notes with fruity overtones.
- Mouth: Resulting in an overall pleasant in-mouth sensation.
- Serving Temperature: 7-10ºC
- Pairing: Not only a perfect aperitif, but also a versatile companion to fish, shellfish or rice dishes.This wine is best enjoyed while it is young and crispy.
- Cellar: Bodegas Osborne
- Grapes: 50% native Spanish Verdejo 50% native Spanish Viura
- Wine Type: Still White
- Appellation: Vino de la Tierra de Castilla
- Alcohol content: 12.5% Vol.
- Soil: Located in the Spanish region of Tierra de Castilla, our estate in Malpica is the largest family-owned vineyard in a single-estate across Europe. Our vineyards are nestled in the ancient riverbeds of the Tajo River, 500 meters above sea level and surrounded by the Toledo hills and Gredos mountain range. Mineral-rich clay and limestone soils.
- Climate: Sunny climate all year-round provide ideal conditions for growing high quality and flavor-rich grapes.
- Winemaking: The grapes were picked at night to ensure they kept their fresh crispness upon arrival at the cellar. Enhanced extraction of varietal aromas through cold maceration, followed by pressing and destemming at cold temperatures to avoid oxidation. Fermented at a controlled temperature (14¼C / 57¼F) to preserve the compounds that contribute to the characteristic aroma and flavour of these varietals.
- 2005 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition, Critics Award
- 2006 San Antonio Wine Competition, Bronze
- 2007 The Wine Enthusiast, Best Buy
- 2012 Baco Joven, Gold Medal