Montecillo Crianza is a fantastic Rioja, with a perfect balance between fruit and wood, ideal for Rioja lovers who like the right quality-price relationship.
Enjoy a great Rioja with a fantastic price!
6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
- View: Viña Cumbrero Crianza has an intense purple colour, clean and brilliant.
- Nose: Spicy, with mature fruits notes, and aromas from a good oak ageing.
- Mouth: Elegant, good structure and acidity, with red fruit flavours and soft wood taste.
- Serving Temperature: 18ºC
- Pairing: Red meat, pasta and rice dishes.
- Cellar: Bodegas Montecillo
- Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
- Wine Type: Still red wine
- Appellation: D.O.C. Rioja
- Alcohol content: 13.5% Vol.
- Ageing: 12 months in american oak barrels.
- Soil: Clay and limestone.
- Climate: Template climate, frequent raining and long Spring and Autumm.
- Winemaking: Grapes from Rioja Alta, Tempranillo type. Traditional winemaking at a controlled temperature from 26-28ºC to extract the maximum aroma and colour. After that it begins its ageing in american oak barrels, and then bottled in the property.