Fino Quinta is one of the most iconic Osborne brands. For more than 50 years, Fino Quinta has brought to people around the world the authentic spirit and flavour of the south of Spain. Pungent, fresh and extremely delicate wine.
25 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
- View: Fino Quinta is surprisingly brilliant, shows a pale gold colour and green sparkles at the rim.
- Nose: Pungent and very fresh, displays remarkable almond aromas mingled with subtle green apple notes.
- Mouth: Extremely dry, has a wonderful salty flavour that evokes the sea of the South of Spain. An extremely unique wine.
- Serving Temperature: 9-11ºC
- Pairing: Enjoy it always chilled or very chilled. Its elegance and harmony come into their own when accompanied with iberico ham. Perfect with seafood and shellfish. Awesome with Sushi & Sashimi.
- Cellar: Bodegas Osborne
- Grapes: 100% Palomino Fino. A selection of the finest Palomino grapes from the best Pagos of the Sherry Triangle.
- Wine Type: Fino Sherry
- Appellation: D.O. Sherry
- Alcohol content: 15% Vol.
- Average ageing: 4 years.
- Soil: with variations in altitude, chalky clay soils.
- Climate: D.O. Jerez-Xerès-Sherry. Located in Andalucía, South of Spain. Warm, with soft winters and warm summer, enjoying the benefits of the mediterranean climate.
- Winemaking: The Palomino grapes are gently harvested by hand and carried in small boxes to avoid damages to the grapes. Then, they are softly pressed, followed by fermentation at a controlled temperature of 24ºC. Once the wine achieves 11%-12% vol., wine spirit is added up to 15% vol. The fortified wine is then transferred to 500 litre American oak casks, where ages for 4,5 years average through the unique system of Soleras. Thanks to a perfect combination of humidity and temperature in our winery, a layer of yeasts develops covering the wine surface, Flor. This unique, natural process keeps de the wine freshness, avoiding oxidation, and gives its marvellous and distinctive flavours.
- Gold Medal Bacchus 2014.
- 94 points Guía Peñín 2014.