NORDÉS Gin is the original ATLANTIC GALICIAN GIN. Perfect to drink anytime.
Its flavour, a mix from atlantic and mediterranean style, seduces everywhere.
Botella: 70 cl
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|6||1,33 €||Up to 7,98 €|
- On the eye: Gin Nordés has the perfect transparency.
- On the nose: A highly aromatic gin, with hints of white flowers, lemon verbena and ginger, in harmony with balsamic hints of eucalyptus, laurel and mint. Delicate floral and fruity aromas accompanied by a subtle hint of juniper.
- On the mouth: Fresh and fruity on the palate, reminiscent of laurel and juniper on the nose.
- Crafting: NORDÉS is a gin created by means of a slow, unhurried distillation process. To obtain a wine liqueur, which is the soul of the product, a portion of local Galician grape of the Albariño variety is used. The distilling process is enhanced with the maceration of 12 local and foreign botanical elements.
In addition to juniper, it has various native Galician herbs such as lemon verbena, laurel leaves, sage or eucalyptus. It also incorporates salicornia, -a sea plant- cardamom, peppermint, ginger, hibiscus, black Ceylon tea and quinine.
- Alcohol content: 40% Vol
- Appellation: Atlantic Galician Gin - Spain
Generally, preserve in well-ventilated places away from heat sources.
Although it may seem a fairly unorthodox gin to mix with tonic due to its perfumed nature, it exceeds all expectations provided the tonic used is dry and bitter. Due to its aromatic nature, it is pleasant to drink neat and very cold.
- Perfect serve: with tonic, ice cubes and a sage fresh leaf. An original but simple preparation that reinforces its Galician personality. In a tall glass but not too narrow; which it allows us to appreciate the aromas of gin.