AMPERSAND is a London Dry Gin with 6 botanicals and 4 distillations to get an extraordinary gin.
English soul, southern heart.
Bottle: 70 cl.
9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|6||0,28 €||Up to 1,68 €|
- On the eye: AMPERSAND Gin is absolutely transparent.
- On the nose: Intense and citrus flavour.
- On the mouth: Gin easy to drink, slightly citrus. The presence of orange peel and lemon notes become noticeable. The end is subtly spicy.
- Crafting: Ampersand is a London Dry Gin distilled in England. Using 6 botanicals with the best origin -juniper, coriander, angelica root, hand peeled sun dried oranges and lemons from Spain, and Java pepper,- the quadruple distillation allows us to achieve an exceptional purity.
- Alcohol content: 40% Vol
- Distillations: 4
- Appellation: London Dry Gin
Generally, preserve in well-ventilated places away from heat sources.
- Service: In a high and wide glass previously cooled with ice, add 5 cl Gin 20 cl tonic, ideally Indian Tonic and garnished with a lemon twist.
Ideal to consume after lunch, in the evening or even at night.