Carlos I Imperial is a Solera Gran Reserva Sherry Brandy, made by artisan proccesses for people to know how to enjoy a different, exclusive, unique brandy
Sublime, complex and smooth, Carlos I Imperial is a world first-class brandy.
23 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|4||1,25 €||Up to 5,00 €|
More information here.
- On the eye: Carlos I Imperial has a beautiful and attractive intense mahogany colour with subtle golden highlights.
- On the nose: Displaying oak aromas with notes of walnut, fig and hazelnut.
- On the mouth: On the palate it is extremely silky, with a luxurious and sophisticated finish.
- Crafting: Carlos I Imperial is the result of more than 230 years of tradition and wisdom. It was created in the middle of the 20th century to commemorate the 400 years of the death of Carlos I.
Carlos I Imperial is an exquisite blend of our most treasured brandies, some of which are aged more than 20 years in oak casks which previously contained our most premium Sherry wines, Olorosos and Amontillados.
The unique ageing system of Criaderas and Solera, an artisanal process, which combines art and experience, ensures brandy of extraordinary quality and aromatic complexity.
- Alcohol content: 40%Vol.
- Appellation: Brandy de Jerez, Solera Gran Reserva
Simply pour a small amount of Carlos I Imperial into your glass. Take it by the base, tilt your nose to the mouth of the glass and gently inhale the balanced and intense aroma.
Now take a sip, hold the liquid so it floods your palate and get ready for sublime enjoyment.
More information here.