Anís del Mono is a classic anise to enjoy, THE drink to enjoy parties. All the flavour and the more traditional aromas.
Don't lose the chance to try the "Palomita", mixed with wawter and ice.
Bottle: 70 cl
9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.|
|Responsible||OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA, S.A.|
|Purpose||We treat your personal data for the management and attention to customers and people interested in Osborne products, sending newsletters and commercial information and determining consumption preferences.|
|Legitimation||Consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated except to Group companiesOSBORNE C.I.F.: A- 28318871, as well as to support the service and if necessary to comply with legally established obligations.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can access additional information about the processing of your personal data in the following hyperlink|
|6||0,37 €||Up to 2,22 €|
- On the eye: Anís del Mono is brilliant, clear and colourless.
- On the nose: Smooth, shows and aromas of fresh anise.
- On the mouth: Dry and incredible luscious finish.
- Crafting: Anises and other aromatic seeds such as Matalauva seed (Green anise), Anise seeds (Pimpinella Anisum) and Badiana (Star Anise), are distilled in copper alembic pot stills with more than 130 years of continual use, in order to obtain their essential oils.
Anís del Mono is created by blending and macerating, in large stainless steel tanks, the ingredients together with cane sugar, demineralised water and high quality neutral alcohol, derived from beet molasses in the appropriate proportions for the style of anis.
The ingredients are stirred and then left to rest for 72 hours to homogenize the blend before filtration and bottling
- Alcohol content: 40%Vol.
- Appellation: Refined Anise
Anis del Mono is the perfect digestive after a meal, in a glass over ice with a splash of water, but it´s also great for mixology, like mixed with gin, whipping cream and egg white.
Try its amazing flavour mixed with espresso, cream and lemon peel.